Call for Topic-Contributed Paper Session Proposals
Submission of topic-contributed paper session proposals starts from September 1 and ends on November 20, 2015.
A Topic-Contributed Paper Session Proposal must include the following:
- Session title and summary
- Format of the session: a chair and four to five speakers
- Names, affiliations, and contact information for the session organizer, chair, and all speakers
- Title and abstract (not exceeding 300 words and not exceeding 2000 characters) of each presentation in the session
- The abstracts should be submitted by the organizer through the following online submission system in TEXT format only
==> TCP Online Submission System has been closed for new TCP submission, but session organizers can still access the system here!