All speakers in DL, IP, and TCP sessions can submit/edit their abstracts here.
Note: The instructions for using the Online Abstract Submission System are available here (a manual in PDF format).
Submission/Editing of an abstract in DL, IP (including accepted open-competition IP), and TCP starts from November 22, 2015 and ends on January 20, 2016.
- Each speaker in plenary sessions, distinguished lecture sessions, invited paper sessions (including accepted open-competition invited paper sessions), topic-contributed paper sessions must submit an abstract.
- Each speaker is allowed to submit only one abstract.
- You will receive an email notice providing your account information, which should be used all the time for this conference. Only online submission will be accepted.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words and not exceeding 2000 characters.
- Late submission/editing will not be accepted.
- The abstracts should be submitted/edited by the speaker through the following online submission system in TEXT format only:
==> Online Abstract Submission System has been closed for abstract submission/revision, but you can still read your conference information through this system. Please email us at ims-aprm2016 [at] sta.cuhk.edu.hk if you have any question.