Call for Contributed Papers and Posters
Submission of a contributed paper or poster from individual conference attendees starts from November 22, 2015 and ends on January 20, 2016
- The presenting author for an oral paper or a poster presentations must submit an abstract.
- Each presenter is allowed to submit only one abstract.
- Only online submission will be accepted.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words and not exceeding 2000 characters.
- Late submission will not be accepted.
- The abstracts should be submitted by the presenter through the following online submission system in TEXT format only:
==> Online Abstract Submission System has been closed for new abstract submission, but you can still access your conference information through this system!
Note: The instructions for using the Online Abstract Submission System are available here (a manual in PDF format).