Complete Program Book (PDF file, 15302KB) (Information as of May 25, 2016). Later changes are incorporated in this Leaflet of Changes (PDF file, 60KB, updated on June 29th, 2016)
The Program Book includes session schedule, venue map, floor plan, talk titles and abstracts. The direction to the conference venue is here.
The most updated session information (including the changes after May 25th) is available through the following links.
* Guide for Oral Session Presenters
- Each session room will be equipped with a computer and a projector. The operating system for the session room computer will be Microsoft Windows 7, with PowerPoint 2010 and PDF reader installed.
- Each session room computer will be equipped with USB ports to read USB flash memory stick. The presenter must load the presentation file by him/herself onto the computer through these media.
- The presenters should load the presentation file onto the session room computer 15 minutes prior to the start of the session on the day of their presentations.
- For DL sessions: the distinguished lecturer has 50 minutes including questions, each of the two invited speakers has 25 minutes.
- For IP sessions: each invited speaker has 25 minutes including questions.
- For TCP and CP sessions: each speaker has 20 minutes including questions.
* Guide for Poster Session Presenters
- Core time: Tue, June 28, 13:00-13:45, 45 minutes; Thu, June 30, 13:00-13:45, 45 minutes (Note: Poster presenters are supposed to attend both poster sessions)
- Location: G/F, Yasumoto International Academic Park (YIA), The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Operation Hour: From 13:00 on June 28 to 17:00 on June 30
- Poster Size: For best viewing, the suggested poster size is 38 inches (96.5cm in width) x 48 inches (122cm in height)
- Mounting: Push pins for mounting the posters will be available at the poster display area
- Set up hour: 08:30-12:00 on June 28
- Removal : before 17:00 on June 30
- Note: Posters remain on the board after 17:00 on June 30 will be removed and disposed by the secretariat office.